So for dinner, which we ate during the latest episode of Game of Thrones, we had pork chops dressed to the nines.
- Grill the pork chops in butter on a cast iron skillet.
- Drizzle with a mixture of pineapple-and-pepper chutney, raspberry walnut vinaigrette, and balsamic vinegar.
- Blanch and saute broccolini with medley potatoes, pearl onions, and organic cherry tomatoes in real butter, coarse salt, and pepper.
He also made a delicious tilapia dish the day before.
- Baste the tilapia with butter, coarse salt, and pepper.
- Blanch the broccolini and saute with extra virgin olive oil, red pearl onions, organic cherry tomatoes, and fresh green onions.
- Plate and garnish with raspberry walnut vinaigrette, honey, and balsamic vinegar reduction.